Dr. Heidrun Mader
Wissenschaftliche Angestellte am Lehrstuhl von
- 1977 Born in Durban (South-Africa), married, one child.
- 1997 Abitur in Oldenburg (Germany). Educated in German Schools in Istanbul (Turkey), Durban (South-Africa), The Hague (the Netherlands) and Oldenburg (Germany)
- 1997-2004 Studies of Theology in Oberursel, Heidelberg (Germany) and Cambridge (UK)
- Scholarship of the „Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes“ and Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
- 2002 M.Phil. of Theology in New Testament Studies at the University of Cambridge (Queens’ College)
- Scholefield Prize
- 2004 Examination in Theology at the Lutheran Theological Seminary in Oberursel
- 2004-2005 Teaching experience in Oberursel at the Lutheran Seminary. Associated with Prof. Dr. Jorg Salzmann
- Since 2006 Professor’s Assistant in Heidelberg, New Testament Department, Prof. Dr. Peter Lampe
- 2011 Ph.D. in Theology (Dr. theol.) at the University of Heidelberg on Montanist Oracles and Ecclesiastical Opposition
- Since 2011 Post-doctoral studies (Habilitationsprojekt) on Mark’s and Paul’s Theology.
- Teaching assignments: General Biblical Studies, Methods of New Testament Exegesis, Theology of the Synoptic Gospels, Paul’s Letters, Corpus Johanneum, Early Christian Prophecy, Ancient Asia Minor, Death and Resurrection in the New Testament and Ancient Religion.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]